Due to the slowing down of placements due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become a challenging task to find institutes that train you with a 100% job placement opportunity. In a country like India, going to any institute is not just only about the course curriculum or the learning experience but is more about choosing the right institution that can indeed better one’s career prospects.
As the number of students graduating continues to slowly rise, getting placement is becoming a bigger concern day by day. Despite the delays in academic events due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many institutes across the country have still managed to clock 100% placements. Institutes with placement guarantees and their pre-placement training, undoubtedly give students a better approach.
Is it worth overspending on higher education? Is the loan worth it? A lot of questions confuse us at some point in time. To answer this, some institutes give students the benefit of Pay After Placement. Apart from the final placement offer, this also provides other benefits including a distinguished curriculum and faculty, a remarkable learning experience, and the skills one acquires. All of the factors including the tuition fees and future income need to be taken into consideration while calculating the ROI (return on investment).
Here Are The Details Of One Of The Best Pay After Placement Institution
Newton School is an institution that provides training in Tech career in 5 months for zero upfront fees. It is a platform to learn and develop skills that you need for your best Tech career. They boost up your skills and prepare you for your dream job. After the completion of the course, you will be provided with an Industry recognized developer certificate. We will refer you to most of the top companies based on your performance. They have mentors from Google, Microsoft, Uber, etc. who will help you to crack placements of top-level companies.
What Is Pay After Placement
- The Pay After Placement Agreement feature enables you to get enrolled in the courses by paying absolutely nothing at first. Once you are placed, the student has to give the due fees within the given period.
- Moreover, if you do not get a job with the minimum guaranteed CTC within 1 year of completing the course, the ISA expires.
- If you are fired or leave your first job within 6 months of joining, the payment will get paused until you get a new one. In case, if the student completes 6 months in their first job, they have to pay the entire amount irrespective of their employment status after that.
Courses They Offer
Introduction and Basics:
- 1 – 4 Weeks
- Projects– your own website
Front End Development (Web Apps)
- 5 – 8 Weeks
- ReactJS, Redux, advanced frontend development
- Projects: Creating a frontend clone of an existing Web Application.
Back End Development
- 9 – 12 Weeks
- Node.JS, Database, Networks fundamental, DevOps
- Projects: Creating a fully functional Web Application.
- 13 – 16 Weeks
- Array, LinkedList, Stack, Queue, Priority Queue, Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree & Hashing (Hash Tables, Maps)
- Placement training
- 17 – 20 Weeks
- Asymptotic Notations, Sorting algorithms, Binary Search, Greedy vs DP, Graphs: BFS & DFS, Dijkstra algorithm, String algorithms (KMP)
- Projects: Final project using all the concepts taught in the course
How To Apply
- The student should possess some basic knowledge of computers along with good communication skills to crack the screening test for our courses.
- Students can apply from the website or directly from the link below
Apply Now>>> Apply Here
For further information, visit the official website