Oracle off campus intern – Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility etc. Oracle is in search of candidates who are best suitable for the Project Intern position through off campus drive. The graduate candidates of Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. The agenda, eligibility details along with application process are mentioned below. The company recruits candidates at a particular location.
Oracle Careers – Intern
- Company name: Oracle
- Website: oracle.com
- Job Position: Project Intern
- Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience from any stream.
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts, and other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
How to Apply?
- Carefully read the details displayed on the page.
- Go through the details to find the apply link and click the apply link.
- Clicking the link will redirect you to the oraclecloud.com website.
- Read the content provided on the website carefully.
- Provide the required particulars as per the instructions.
- Before submitting the application, evaluate all the given details.
Apply here>> Apply now
Oracle was founded in 1977 by Ed Oates, Bob Miner, and Larry Ellison, and is based in Austin, Texas in the United States. It provides consulting services as well as enterprise software, business software, cloud computing, and computer hardware. The organisation currently has 132,000 people, and the total revenue it generates each year is US$42.44 billion.