A day in the life of an Infoscion
As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you
- Bachelor of Engineering, BSc, BTech
- Master Of Computer Applications, ME, MSc, MTech
- Application Development and Maintenance
1. Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture 2. Understanding of performance engineering 3. Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques 4. Basic understanding of project domain 5. Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements 6. Ability to design and code complex programs 7. Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications 8. Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies 9. Awareness of the latest technologies and trends 10. Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Functional Areas: Software/Testing/Networking
Apply Link >> APPLY NOW
Work from Home
We trust you to know how to optimize your time for maximum productivity. We offer you unlimited work from home because we believe in your hard work.
5 Days Working
We believe in the importance of personal space and encourage work-life balance. Keep the weekends for yourself.
Flexible Working Hours
We’re strictly lenient about your working hours. We trust you to know how to maximize your productivity.