It is important to keep your iPhone personal Data secure from prying eyes and because of this, you set a password on your iPhone. But, what will happen if you have forgotten the password of your iPhone? Maybe you have entered the wrong password 5-6 times and now it is telling that it gets disabled which means according to settings if you enter the wrong password too many times then you have to erase all the data of your iPhone.
But, no one wants to do this. So, if you got this message or you have just forgotten the password of your iPhone then just follow below steps to get the access of your iPhone data again.
What to do if you forgot the password of the iPhone?
The only way for getting back your iPhone is by deleting all the old data of your iPhone because it will delete old password also with it due to which password get removed. If you have taken a backup of your iPhone before then you don’t have to worry about it we will provide steps to take recover of your data after clearing. This would be a reminder too for you guys who didn’t make a backup of there phones.
If you have not taken any backup then obviously all the photos, videos, purchased apps will be deleted. But, if you have taken backup then follow below steps.
Method 1: Recover disable iPhone from iTunes Backup
If you have taken Backup of your iPhone through the iTunes then you have to take some necessary steps given below:
- The very first step is you have to connect your iPhone with a computer through which you usually take backup.
- Now, in the iTunes iPhone management screen, you have to select a Restore option.
- Now you have to enter your iTunes account information in which enter your account details which you have used while setting up your iPhone. After that, you have to follow instructions to set up an iPhone.
- Now, you have to select a Backup which you want to restore. Basically, there will be recent backup will found. But, if you get any older backup then you can restore that too.
- After the completion of the Restore process, you should check that Settings that everything should be correct. The last backup will be of Music.
Method 2: With the help of Cloud
- First of all, you have to log in With an account in iCloud which you used in Find My Phone.
- Now you have to select FindPhone in iCloud available tools after that proceed to the next step.
- After that, you have to click on the Erase option which will delete all data of your iPhone.
- After all, you have to set up your iPhone the same as we set up a new phone and restore data and settings from your iCloud.
So, if you also forgot your iPhone password then you don’t need to take worry because it will take only a few minutes to solve this problem. You just have to erase all data of your iPhone, if you have taken a backup before than it is good for you but if not then badly you will lose your data.