The Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in data analytics.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university degree and are looking to learn more in the field of data analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in the field for more than 12 months, we encourage you to browse our careers website for other opportunities (careers.google.com).
Please note that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time opportunity but a chance to upskill yourself through learning and development in your chosen field. You will spend 20% of your time studying in a tailored training program and the rest of the time on projects with assigned Google teams to gain experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Maximum of 1 year relevant work experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience working with computers.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with Sheets or similar software.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers/patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop skills you need to become a data analyst and practice using platforms such as spreadsheets and programming languages to organise and analyse data.
- Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
- Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations and assess data accurately and identify anomalies.
- Create documents for knowledge sharing.
- Conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
How to Apply?
Applications Open October 1st, and close October 27th.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Please include a one page motivation letter with your application describing why you are excited to take this opportunity in digital marketing with Google.
The first step of this application process will be a 30 minute Google Online Challenge held online October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6. Please look out for your email invite and ensure you are able to attend. For successful candidates virtual interviews will be held in November.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Apply Here >> Apply Now
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.