- The primary responsibility of the role is to digitize handwritten content in InDesign/word format, create images, and graphs and fix content issues.
- He/She needs to continuously adapt and learn new tools for digitizing and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up content. He/she has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (number of questions/solutions typed per hour), quality (defect %age), and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team, and personal goals.
- He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas for his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS Office, MS Excel, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Math-type editor, LaTeX, and ChemDraw.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Basic qualification – Graduate – Aptitude – Knowledge of Excel/word – Knowledge of Pagemaker, Photoshop, Corel draw, Math-type – Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Self-starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identifying root causes of issues.
- Good at problem-solving and troubleshooting issues related to content editing.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with the software team, SME team, and inter operations teams.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS standards is a required key skill.
- Experience in the Publishing/Coaching industry.
How to Apply?
Apply link >> Apply Now
Stay Healthy and Financially Fit
Amazon provides you and your family access to the medical care you need, and ways to save for the future.
Ready for the Unexpected
We know you can’t prepare for every scenario, which is why Amazon provides comprehensive coverage and protection to handle life’s unexpected accidents and surprises.
Time for You, When You Need It
Regular time away from work is essential for employees to recharge and renew. Employees accrue paid time off in addition to company paid holidays. And when you need more time for some of life’s bigger moments, such as caring for a new child or an ill family member, Amazon offers several paid and unpaid leave options.
Amazon employees are encouraged to enter different roles, take on new challenges and learn new skills. Our internal transfer opportunities and expanding career development programs help employees build their careers.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program is available to employees and their families for work-related or private issues, including anxiety and stress, legal or financial questions, family issues, child or elder care referrals, and many other topics that are important to you.
At Amazon, most employees have the ability to become owners of the company through the granting and vesting of Restricted Stock Units. Amazon is continually evaluating new ways to provide other types of ownership opportunities for all employees.