An Amazon Technical Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional Technical Support to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving customers queries related to various Amazon products and content, in a timely and accurate manner. Associates communicate with customers primarily through email, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Technical Support Associate (Noida, India )
Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity anddepartment standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Well versed with different features of smart devices and application
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Technical Support skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in afast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply
Benefits: NSA, OT, ZETA and Internet Reimbursement
Apply Here >> Apply Now
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, Amazon endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
Amazon will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and Amazon are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
About Digital & Devices Technical Support Team
Our Amazon Devices and Digital Technical Support team has a motto: which is one team, one passion and one goal. In order to stay true to our moto, our Technical Support Associates focuses on providing first contact resolution to customer queries. To do that, our Technical Support Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners and provide a happy and effortless experience every time, to our customers.
Amazon share and contribute to Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Technical Support team started independent operations in Jan 2016 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to take ownership and serve customers delightfully. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe, since Amazon are ‘Customer Obsessed”.
Amazon are continuously evolving and expanding our focus on different domains and channels, by focusing on process improvement.